LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
21 minutes ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
3 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
14 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
19 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
22 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Discussion (10,568)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

What should I do?

I am a librarian at DAV public school in Bihar. My age is 30+.I belong to General category.I am NET(ugc) qualified in Library science.I am…

Started by ajit kumar

4 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by VIVEKANAND JAIN

Answer Key of 3rd Paper till I have checked

1: A 2: B 3: B 4. A 5. A 6. C 7.C 8. B 9. D 10.C 11. A 12. A 13. ? A not sure  14. C. J.N. Belkin 15  C 16. C 17. B  18. A 19. A ( American…

Started by FARIDA KHAN

5 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by FARIDA KHAN

APPSC DEGREE COLLEGE LIBRARIAN QUESTION PAPER

 Dear Friends                         APPSC  degree college librarians  exam conducted may month, so anybody here available in question pap…

Started by chinnappalanaidu

5 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by FARIDA KHAN

Library and Information Science in Changing Paradigm

The book Library and Information Science in Changing Paradigm is not only a ready reference for all stakeholders in Library and Information…

Started by Dr. Sambhu Nath Halder

1 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Manoj Kumar Khator

CBSE Norms for a Senior School Library

I REQUIRE CBSE NORMS IN A SENIOR SCHOOL LIBRARY 6 TO 12 CLASS BOOKS AND JOURNALS THANKS

Started by s raghu veer

1 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Gunratna Digambar Yerekar

OSS users other than Koha,NewGenLib,Dspace and Eprint

I am searching users of open source library management and digital library software for research works. I want to institutions who using OS…

Started by Subhash Khode

0 Jul 13, 2013

Notification for Pre-Registration Qualifying Entrance Examination for Ph.D. Program ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY KARAIKUDI

Notification.pdf Ph.D.%20Pre-entrance_Application.pdf

Started by VIJAYAMOORTHY

2 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Shaikshavali Arkal

UGC NET Victims June 2012

Friends , Now the time you were waiting for bringing your heart in your eyes drew near. 19th July 2013 is the date that will decide a long-…

Started by NITIN KUMAR

3 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Uday Murmu

School Library Software

Which Library Software is best for School Library ?

Started by neha pengoriya

13 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by brajesh dhanger

Which Job I have to Continue

Hi, Sir / Friends, This is Jagadish, I have Joined in Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation on 22/06/2013 as Field Officer, scale is 9300-34…

Started by Jagadish Bujugundala

19 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by brajesh dhanger

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp