LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Searching the "Research"?

Dear All, Mai aur meri research aksar baatein krti hain.... In a lifetime of being wrong at many a point, I was never more wrong. It was…

Started by Ajit P

14 May 4, 2015
Reply by Siddu

Technology and the Weird feelings

Dear All, I have 465 friends at Facebook, yes I am LONELY!! Many of them don’t know me. The problem is that instead of looking straight int…

Started by Ajit P

8 May 4, 2015
Reply by Siddu

World book day and Book Exhibtion in JBREC on 23rd April 2015

As a part of world book day- Book Exhibition was conducted in association with Bookionics and various competitive related books at discount…

Started by RAMESH

2 May 4, 2015
Reply by RAMESH

Need Present Status on Classroom on Wheels: ‘Kamdhenu’ Programme of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University.

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University launched advanced Classroom on Wheels: ‘Kamdhenu’. Under this programme, three mobile Vans made avai…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

0 May 3, 2015

Electromagnetic Sricker used in Library.

Dear Members,      Can any one can give the availability of ELECTROMAGNETIC STICKERS used in library books to check them against theft?  If…

Started by TONY GEORGE

7 May 3, 2015
Reply by santosh

World book day 23 April : Various types of books: Amazing books

1.Coffee Stains” is a book extolling the “health benefits” of coffee drinking in drawings made with coffee washes. Mistakenly dipping a bru…

Started by sonia gaur

14 May 3, 2015
Reply by santosh

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University Admission into M.Phil/Ph.D Programmes 2015-16

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into M.Phil. & Ph.D. programmes…

Started by LIS proff

0 May 1, 2015

First Book Partners with White House, Libraries and Publishers on Groundbreaking Effort to Bring Thousands of e-Books to Children in Need

WASHINGTON, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Through a new White House-led initiative, First Book, a nonprofit social enterprise,…

Started by Abilash Achuthan

0 Apr 30, 2015

Need Details of the Book "Librarianship Redefined in Knowledge Society: Essays in Honour of Prof J C Binwal"

Moses M. Naga, Ch Ibohal Singh and Nirmal Kumar Swain three students of different generations of Prof J C Binwal edited a festschrift volum…

Started by Subhash Khode

0 Apr 30, 2015

AACR2 R - abridged version / guide book

Dear Friends, Please let me know if there any abridged version or guide book of AACR2R is available in the market in print or online format…

Started by Surajit

9 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Munesh Kumar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop