LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

JLA-Loksabha: Got required mark but not in the list

I got the fourth place in JLA result, but my roll number is not included in the list. My roll no. 2048 and got 129.5 marks   There is 4 OBC…

Started by Harin

7 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by KAMBIAKMUAN GUITE

Notification for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (K-SET) - 2015

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Lecturer / Assistant Profes…

Started by shekarppa

3 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by sunidhi

Do we still need Manual Accession /Stock Register?

As we Librarians, maintain data in a system, in this contemporary world, Is it necessary for us to have a manual register.  A crash m…

Started by vasumathi

14 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by KANNAN

A New Service for the members: The LIS Links Newsletter

Dear LIS Links Members, I am happy to inform you all that a new service is introduced for the members. It is the LIS Links Newsletter. I a…

Started by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

14 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Abilash Achuthan

Koha ILMS-Automated Gate Register Script-Crowd Funding Request

An appeal before koha users: Majority of libraries use printed gate registers.Why cant we switch to an automated one?. Mr.Vimal Kumar of Ma…

Started by Jasimudeen.s

0 Jun 30, 2015

Please Fill this Questionnaire : A Study on Job Mobility and Their Impact among Library Professionals

PTL Dear Sir/Madam,      I would like to take up a survey for my research. I know that you are busy and hard pressed for time. But yo…

Started by M.Prakash

3 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by M.Prakash

Free Guidance program for aspirant of KVS- Librarian Post

It is my pleasure to inform you that I am starting on demand virtual guidance program for the students / librarians who applied for the po…

Started by Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar

67 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Ravi Shrivastava

How to Get ISSN number

Dear Professionals,        Please let me know how to get ISSN number? What is the procedure. Can we  get it for  our  first publication; on…

Started by Subhajit Dutta

9 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by S.Prabhu

How to Select Books for the Library

Dear Friends, Please help me in the topic "How to select books for the Library" Give your ideas on "How to select books for the Library?".…

Started by Tushar Vanzwala

5 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Tushar Vanzwala

Importance of Accession Register in Library

Respected Professionals,           Can we use a list of books prepared through software as accession register? If we use software and do no…

Started by Neado Khalil

3 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Neado Khalil

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop