LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Automatic Classification Possible?

Hey friends,         I need some information regarding autmatic classification of documents, I mean is there any platform or software avail…

Started by Deepjyoti kalita

14 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by MOHAMMED LATHEEF

NISCAIR - Short Term Training Programme

Dear Friends, Do you have any idea about the the Short terms training programmes of NISCAIR?  Every year they conduct those short terms cou…

Started by Surajit

13 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by pramod arote

CHANGE VENUE

IASLIC NATIONAL CONFERENCE HAS CHANGED THE VENUE  AT THE PLACE GUJRAT UNIVERSITY AHMEDABAD AND PREVIOUSLY IT WAS M S UNIVERSITY BARODA  IN…

Started by DAYAL SINGH BHATI

0 Aug 24, 2015

How to prepare myself/ library ready to face NAAC peer team.

Dear professionals, very soon my library is going to be assessed by NAAC peer team. so plz. suggest me like possible questions, decoration/…

Started by Pintu Chakraborty

11 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Pintu Chakraborty

Subscription for Yearly Magazines reg.-

Dear Sir/Madam,    Our library would like to subscribe  following magazines on a yearly basic.Some question arises     1) Whether the…

Started by Nabakumal Bhoi

9 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Nabakumal Bhoi

Need of Thesis Respositories in India

Dear Professionals, I would like to know the names and the links of the repositories / Websites for Phd Thesis. Thank you,

Started by Selvam M

5 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Dr. Siraj Mohammed Bijle

Information Regarding Part Time PhD in Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore

Dear Professionals, The Research and Development Ph.D Programme under Category-B offered by Bharathiar University is discontinued from Ju…

Started by Selvam M

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Rameshwar Dayal

Swiping Card for Issuing Books

Dear Professionals, I would like to implement a new system for issuing books in my library. At present Card system is used, giving 5 cards…

Started by ABDUL GAFOOR

6 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Pakki Narayana Murty

About Postponing the MH-SET Exam 2015

Dear All, I would like to inform you for postponing the MH-SET Exam which is scheduled for 6th September, 2015. However, on the same day K…

Started by Navnath Hajare

0 Aug 19, 2015

Book for KVS Exam by P.B. Ghante

Dear Professionals My New Book published for KVS exam . Title- A Handbook of Library And Information Science for KVS Exam Author- P.B. Ghan…

Started by Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar

13 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by ajay

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop