LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

How to Write Articles in Library and Information Science

I want to publish some articles, i don't have any idea of how to write and publish how to choose topics if possible send some titles of art…

Started by kalveer

11 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by kalveer

Notice for Requisition Against Vacancies for Asst. Professor and Librarians: Dated 9th December, 2015

NOTICE FOR REQUISITION AGAINST VACANCIES FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR & LIBRARIAN : dated 9th December, 2015wbcsc.ac.in

Started by AHEEN MANDAL

0 Dec 15, 2015

OBC from Other State in DSSB

Hi ! i have passed dsssb, bt i am from west bengal(obc-b) my rank is 4 .i did not know obc of other state will be treated as ur. have i cha…

Started by Dr.Sanjukta Sahoo

11 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Meenakshi Varma

Regarding Year Plan

Dear professionals, please give me some ideas for  preparing year plan for grade 1- 10 students in C.B.S.E  school. with Regards Geetha

Started by Geethakrishnamurthy

4 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Geethakrishnamurthy

KVS News (Published in Raj Express :- 13/12/2015-Jabalpur Edition)

Started by Deepak Sharma

1 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by SUSHIL PATEL

Is it True about KVS Exam

Is this news is True about KVS Exam

Started by pawan

1 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Sama Nanaji

Is it justified to have a NET for Assistant Librarian?

Respected members, The concern of the topic is that we all are aware with the fact that it is essential to have NET to be an Assistant Libr…

Started by alamgir biswas

17 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Pramod Singh

Financial Support to Minor/major Research Project for Individual/Unaided College

DEAR PROFESSIONALS,  How to get financial assistance to major/minor Research project for individual/unaided college (without 2(f) and 12B o…

Started by renuka prasad

0 Dec 12, 2015

Maris Stella Virtual Library

Dear all, This is the project done by me with the financial assistance of U.G.C.  This website www.stellavirlib.org developed to provide on…

Started by Dr. Rani Syamalamba

0 Dec 11, 2015

Combined Set Paper I General, Teaching Aptitude, Research Methodology UGC & CBSE

Dear Professionals Pls find below combined set of question and answer from paper I for your ready reference Hope you will find the informa…

Started by Abilash Achuthan

7 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Abilash Achuthan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop