LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Congrats DSSSB has declared Result of Librarian Posts

Check your result here. http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_DSSSB/delhi+subordinate+services+selection+board/our+services/nirmal+trdc

Started by V K Sharma

64 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Pankaj Singh

Call for Proposal for Book Chapter to “Law Libraries and the Transition to Digital Resources”

Dear Sir/Madam, We are pleased to inform you that we are in the process of editing a forthcoming publication entitled “Law Libraries and th…

Started by O. P. Saini

0 Mar 7, 2016

Does 5 Year Integrated MLIS of Calcutta University Follow UGC Guideline?

A new course was introduced in July 2010, named as 5 years integrated MLIS at University of Calcutta. The structure of this course is 3 y…

Started by Bidhan Dolai

24 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

Doctoral Compendium of Library & Information Science

I am preparing Doctoral Compendium of Library & Information Science subject. For This I need Following Information of Ph.D Holders in…

Started by Shilpa Vyas

3 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Shilpa Vyas

VAT in ebook

Can anybody provide me the circular on applicability of VAT in ebook

Started by Dr. Ranjan Sinha Thakur

0 Mar 5, 2016

Best Practices in School Libraries.

Dear School Librarians, Shall we share our experiences with regard to Best Practices in School libraries? .... I am sure this will compleme…

Started by LbnRaj School Librarian

10 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Mujib Rahiman K U

Reactivation of IGNOU’s eGyanKosh: A National Digital Repository

IGNOU is reactivating its popular educational resource portal eGyanKosh. In view of the national requirement the University has taken a dec…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

5 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Sanjeev

Just Published: Directory of ISSN assigned Indian Serials – 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,   I am happy to inform you that, the ISSN National Centre, India has just published the “Directory of ISSN assigned Indian…

Started by VIJENDRA KUMAR

0 Feb 29, 2016

Required-Suggestion of Software Name for English Language Lab

Dear Professionals, I want to select the best software for our English Language Lab. Kindly give the name of software and details which are…

Started by Alka Babariya

4 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

Do Candidates of General Category also send their Document to UGC NET Office, New Delhi

Do the candidates, who are from general category and qualified only for NET Dec-2014 are also send their documents to NET Office, New Delhi…

Started by VISHNU K. GUPTA

10 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop