LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

The revised result of NET Dec 2014 after grievances has been declared.

The revised result of NET Dec 2014 after grievances has been declared. The candidates may click on UGC NET December - 2014 Links to see th…

Started by Ashok Bhatt

12 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by rajnish kumar

Repeal UGC NET Relaxation

PhD can not be equated to NET in present context of continuing quality deterioration in our higher education research system with States di…

Started by Academic Librarians Association

1 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by shobha

Difference Between Peer-reviewed Journal / Refereed Journal and Scholarly Journal

Dear All! What is the difference between peer-reviewed journal/ refereed journal and scholarly journal?

Started by Ambika C.A.

7 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by HARESH NANBHA TALATIA

Need Help on KOHA

Dear Professionals, I request you all to send me the list of Marc 21 Tags for the accession register columns to convert from .mrk to .mrc t…

Started by A. Poornima

7 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Dr. O Seshaiaih

Festschrift Volume in Honour of Dr. U.M. Thakur

Dear LIS Professionals/Learners,  With co-operation of your esteemed support, finally the festschrift Vol. entitled " Modern Trends in Libr…

Started by Dr. Amit Kishore

4 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Dr.M.Muthu

Petition to MHRD to Repeal the Decision to Relax UGC NET

Dear Friends/Academicians/Librarians,I just signed the petition "Hon Minister MHRD Government of India: Repeal the Decision to Relax UGC NE…

Started by Academic Librarians Association

1 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Kaila Janardhan Reddy

Meeting of the Uttar Pradesh Library Professionals and formation of a Professional Group

Dear Sir/Madam, It's an indeed pleasure to share with you all that Uttar Pradesh Library Professionals met and discussed the present profes…

Started by Munesh Kumar

5 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Awanish Rajput

Dr. Mahendra Jadav Appointed as Librarian in Central Library, IIT Madras

Lets Congratulate Dr. Mahendra Jadav for his new assignment as Librarian in Central Library, IIT Madras. Congratulation Sir.

Started by Mrutyunjay Sethy

7 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Sanjeev Kumar Sharma

Best Paper Award

I have received the Best Paper Award during the International Research Conference held on February 6. 2016 at GNIMS Business School, Mumbai…

Started by Vinita Jain

38 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by BISWA K S BAG

LIBRARY ON FOOTPATH : AN INNOVATIVE IDEA

LIBRARY ON FOOTPATH Populsdorfer Eli a street of city Bon in Germany, where the books are kept in a cupboard, Niether have any lock nor any…

Started by Rakesh K. Sharma

40 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Asha Rajendra Ingale

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop