LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Regarding Book Loss Recovery

Dear Professionals, Myself from NIELIT Agartala (www.nielit.gov.in).We have finalised the list of the defaulter for this year. Few queries…

Started by Prasanta Kumar Nath

1 May 25, 2016
Reply by Nitu Chakraborty

Selection process for promotion of Library information officer

What is the selection process for promotion of Library information officer

Started by VENUGOPAL

3 May 25, 2016
Reply by VENUGOPAL

Notification for Online Application for Admission to BLIS (2016-2017) Tripura University

Dear All,                 I feel proud to share with you that Tripura University (A Central University) has started the BLIS programme for…

Started by Surendra Kumar Pal

5 May 24, 2016
Reply by Surendra Kumar Pal

Research Paper for International Research Journal of Multidisciplinary Science & Technology

Call for Paper | Topics ISSN: 2455-930X International Research Journal of Multidisciplinary Science & Technology Call for Pa…

Started by senthil

0 May 23, 2016

Need Details of IASLIC Publication

Please share the information - 1. The name of the first editor of IASLIC Bulletin published in 1966.  2. The date of 1st publication of  IL…

Started by Surajit

2 May 23, 2016
Reply by Surajit

Need list of libraries using cloud computing

Can anyone provide me a list of Indian libraries using cloud services....

Started by Junaid Rayini

4 May 23, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

DSpace Authentication: Hiding Sub Communities

Hi All, I would like to hide a sub-community (Research) in DSpace so that when Anonymous visitors click on the parent Community, the Resear…

Started by Abhinav kumar Srivastav

0 May 22, 2016

Fine procedure for library documents whose price is not available from any source

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like inform you that we met a problem to decide the price of a non commercial library document donated by one of ou…

Started by Rajendra Kumar Jena

8 May 22, 2016
Reply by Apurba Jyoti Majumder

Notification for Admissions (2016-17) in Library and Information Science, Mangalayatan University, Aligarh

Dear Colleagues,             We feel proud to bring to your kind notice that Bachelor and Master  Degree programmes (BLIS &,MLIS ) in…

Started by Dr. Ashok Kumar Upadhyay

0 May 20, 2016

B.Lib & Inf. Science, M.Lib & Inf. Science Admission at GNDU Amritsar (Punjab)

ADMISSION NOTICE 2016-17 (A) AMRITSAR CAMPUS :M.Phil.: Hindi, Punjabi, Religious Studies, Sanskrit, Music (Vocal & Inst.) Master Level…

Started by Jagjit singh

0 May 20, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop