LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

LIS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Interview Questions for LIS Professtionals March 23, 2009 by rajkumar 1. Introduce Yourself 2. What are your strengths & weakness 3. Wh…

Started by MURALIDHARAN.S.H.

12 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Sagare ganesh dhaniram

Need Open Access E-journals List

Dear sir/madam I want to know the open access e-journals list for library and information science. So please update the same.

Started by Nuri Kalita

1 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

Guidelines for Subscription of Electronic Resources/Databases in the field of Medical Science

Respected Form members we know that there are so many electronic resources packages for Electronic Journals , Electronic books and clinical…

Started by Ram Singh Bairwa

1 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

Tenure of New Arrivals

Dear Professionals, How many days a Book can keep as a new arrival in NEW ARRIVALS RACK. plz. inform. thanks

Started by Pintu Chakraborty

4 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Pintu Chakraborty

Requisition of Library Automation Software List and the Price in Tamilnadu

Dear Professionals, One of my friend is going to organize his library collections. Could you send me List of Library Automation Software an…

Started by Selvam M

9 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by SIVA.B

मेरा ब्लड ग्रुप ओ नेगेटिव हैं

मेरा ब्लड ग्रुप ओ नेगेटिव हैं मैं अलोक कुमार गुप्ता ने दिनांक २३-५-२०१६ को मोहमद फईम को ब्लड दिया( कॉसमॉस हास्पिटल MORADABAD ) मैंने पहले भ…

Started by Alok GUPTA

6 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by kamalkumar

Minimum Interview Marks given by Selection Committee Members.

Rules framed by authorities (Supreme Court/ High Courts or any others) for Minimum marks in Job Interview given by Selection Committee Memb…

Started by VISHNU K. GUPTA

6 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by VISHNU K. GUPTA

Qualification for the Post of Associate Librarian?

Can you please anybody provide me some information about the qualification for the post/designation of an associate librarian. Thank you.

Started by Lilly Paulin

16 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Lilly Paulin

Suggestions Needed to Deal With Lost of Library Books

Dear Colleagues i am facing one problem during every session that is lost of library books which are not returned by those students who had…

Started by Jagjit singh

10 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Jagjit singh

Library and Information Assistant Pay Anomalies in 7th CPC

Revision of Grade Pay of the post of Library & Information Assistant from Rs.4200 to Rs.4600 to be reflected in the 7th CPC.

Started by nk

5 May 31, 2016
Reply by Shameer K K

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop