First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Updated Answer Keys After Redressal of Grievances of APSET - 2016

http://apset.net.in/AnswerKeys.aspx

Started by Parvathaneni Mallika

4 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by Prithvidhar Reddy G

Andhra Pradesh State Eligiblity Test (AP SET 2016)

Andhrapradesh State Eligibility test AP SET 2016 is conducting by Andhra University,Visakhapatnam. Those who are eligible apply throgh onli…

Started by shaik meera

1 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by Prithvidhar Reddy G

Admissions Open to the M.Lib.I.Sc. Programmes for the Academic Year 2018-19 in CUG Gujarat

The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for admissions to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research prog…

Started by Ramswaroop Ahirwar

0 Jun 24, 2018

MLIS Admission in Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College (Autonomous), Trichy (TN)

Srimad Andavan Arts and Science College (Autonomous), Trichy (TN) is conducting 2 years MLIS programme form 2015 onwards. The admission is…

Started by Babu RT

0 Jun 24, 2018

TNSET 2018 Paper II Questions and Answers

TNSET 2018 March paper II News bulletin of FID was published in the year     1) 1973         2) 1988               3) 1981          4) 19…

Started by sudhakar

9 Jun 24, 2018
Reply by sudhakar

Online Application for Admission to Master of Library and Information Science, Assam University, Silchar

Assam University , Silchar (A Central University ) invites online application from the eligible graduates (45 %) for admission to Two year…

Started by Dr. Manoj Kumar Sinha

0 Jun 20, 2018

Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India

Respected Sir/Madam I am registered in Dept. of Library and Information Science, Govt. MLB College of Excellence, Gwalior (M.P.) for Ph.D.…

Started by shraddha shahane

12 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by shraddha shahane

Online Admission Form for the Courses  B.Lib.I.Sc. and M.Lib.I.Sc. at the Panjab University, Chandigarh

With Greetings,  Interested students  are required to submit online Admission Form for  the Courses,  B.Lib.I.Sc. and M.Lib.I.Sc. at the P…

Started by Dr. Shiv Kumar

1 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by sunny kumar

7th CPC Notification for Library Cadre in CFTIs by MHRD

Dear All, I would like to bring to the attention of all professionals that after completion of around seven months there is no notification…

Started by Rajendra Kumar Jena

0 Jun 20, 2018

New book for library science (Hindi Medium)

Started by MAYUR JAIN

3 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Sunita Sharma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop