LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

ABCD: The New library Software

Sirs, Where did I get the information about the new Library Software 'ABCD'???? if i get so, it will be very useful for my research topic..…

Started by Midhu

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Lakhmi Chand Goyal

What should be done, when a title is published from two different places?

A Book is polished in 2001 but   the same book reprint in 2004, 2004, & 2009 I need to know which year I should written in the year c…

Started by sandeep singh jadon

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by aman

Need Course Material Writer for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application in Library (PGDCAL).

The School of Library & Information Science, Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahat…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

17 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Ramchandra

What is the full form of INSPEC?

What is the Concept of INSPEC? Discuss  the role & inportance in the field  library & Information Science & the Librarianship,…

Started by Kishor Singarkar

6 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Rajnish

Need Library Budget Format

Respected ProfessionalsAny one  having Library Budget Format send us for our Library Budget preparation year of 2010-11

Started by Dr.M.VEERACHAMY

1 Mar 29, 2010

Which Universities offer PhD through distance mode

Dear Friends,I wanted to know which universities  enroll  students thru Distance education...

Started by Abhishek Yadav

4 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Abhishek Yadav

Hierarchy of library staff and their responsibilities

what is the hierarchy of the library staff in the central government library and his work ?

Started by DEVRANJAN KUMAR

1 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Dr S.A.N Inamdar

Many college librarian has to work as a clerk

In an STTP programme I came to know about the librarian has to work as a clerck in the office. Why the librarian has to work like this.  Do…

Started by Mrs. Chandrakala Nitin Pai

5 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by kamlakar dhabale

SOUL old version

this ppt help youto know what a good features of soul library software.and very help to those who are using old soul.

Started by Md. Tarique Anwer

2 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Md. Tarique Anwer

UGC NET Preparation

I think that the pattern of qustions of UGC NET Examination is continuosly changing. One need to be more updated in the recent development…

Started by Vijay Kumar Verma

0 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Kumarswami R Marigoudar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop