LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Follow LIS Links on Orkut, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email and RSS for a Timely Message

LIS Links (http://lislinks.ning.com) is India’s largest social networking site for the Library and Information Science professionals with 3…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

0 Jun 21, 2010

Resource Description and Access (RDA) Vs Anglo-American Cataloging Rules – II (AACR II)

I am just on the way to develop a manual in cataloguing for Certificate in Library and Information Science course. I thought it will better…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

0 Jun 18, 2010

Need format of Student's requisition form

sir,Our college asked about student's book requisition form for purchase of a book from a publisher.Is it available.If so, pl send me a mod…

Started by n.s.prabaharan

3 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Major Singh Padam

How to send Friends -Invite in Indian LIS Professionals Social Network

Please koi mujhe bataye ki indian Professnal LIS per mai friends ko kaise invite ker sakta hoo. jisse mai jyada friend bana saku.     Pleas…

Started by vishal kaushik

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Rajnish

Negative marking in UGC NET examination.

What do you think about the decision of UGC for negative marking in NET examination. would it be more useful to evaluate the skills and qua…

Started by Yusuf

8 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Shrishail Kallappa Sarade

Need research papers on collection development and use of special libraries

I am a library & Information professional and need help from the members of Indian LIS professionals to get published papers on collect…

Started by Hemanta Kumar Das

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Hemanta Kumar Das

what topic can be the best and timely topic to conduct a national seminar on Library and Information Science

No Description

Started by JOLLY VARGHESE U (SR.JOELCMC)

4 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Manoj Kumar Sahu

What should be entered in the accession register in the Price column: The Total cost of the books with discount or without discount

Actually I have a doubt regarding entering the price of the books to the accession register. What should be entered the total price of the…

Started by shriram Pandey

6 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Dr. G. JP. Dixit

Accessing Inter Library Loan Services of DELNET.

Dear Professionals, Our Institution is one of the DELNET Membership Institution.I would like to know more about DELNET.How can we access of…

Started by S.Prabhu

1 May 31, 2010
Reply by shriram Pandey

Need Ph.D Title

Hi friends, I want to know

Started by Ramkali

8 May 31, 2010
Reply by Ramkali

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop