India's First and Largest Social Network for Library Professionals
Moderator is requested to post this message:
A Human Resource Agency is inviting applications from qualified library professionals. Selected candidates will be placed at the library of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta. After filling out currently vacant positions, a panel of such professionals will be prepared which will remain valid for one year. Depending on future vacancies, professionals from the panel may be called for interview.
The other important information regarding these appointments:
1. The candidates will be recruited by the Human Resource Agency. All positions carry the benefits of PF, ESI, Mediclaim as applicable.
2. The recruited candidates will be placed at the library of IIM Calcutta.
3. Selected candidates will have to perform shift duty along with other professionals in this category. Currently two shifts are operational – one is 9:15 AM – 5:45 PM and the other is 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM. There can be changes in the timings of these shifts or more shifts may be created in future if work situation demands so.
4. Selected candidates will be provided shared single accommodation inside the campus (no family accommodation).
5. Candidates must possess M. Lib.Sc. However, candidates possessing B.Lib.Sc and with exceptional experience of working in other places may also be considered.
6. Depending on experiences and performance in the interview, the selected candidates will be placed in one of the following pay-group: \
(i) Rs 18000/ p.m. for candidates with working experiences of 18-24 months in large academic/technical libraries
(ii) Rs 16000/ p.m. for candidates with working experiences of 12-15 months in large academic/technical libraries
(iii) Rs 14000/ p.m. for candidates with little or no exposure to library work but who would prove their interest in work during the interview.
Interested candidates must send their resume to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Applications will be received till January 16, 2013.
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Joka, Diamond Harbor Road
Kolkata - 700104
Ph: +91-33-2467-8300/01 (extn: O:416; R: 106)
Add a Comment