LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
12 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Who scored the Highest Aggragte in NET June 2012 Exam in LIS?

I would like to get feedback from the Forum members regarding the Highest Aggregate scores of the NET June 2012 Exam in LIS.

Views: 2089

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

My score is 75.43

our colleague at chennai named Jeyamurugan  scored 78.87 %. Highest score in Tamilnadu

 

with regards,

 

Raaga

If forum members don't mind, kindly provide Roll nos with scores.

I scored 78.86%.  My roll no. is 19590186.  I am curious to know my rank.

congratulation sir

I scored 75.43% My Roll No. is 27590009

I scored 70.86% My Roll No. is 15590097

congrats vivek...........

 

My  roll no. is 17591305. I scored 76.00%

my roll no. is 17590006 my score is 70.86%

Dear Forum members please submit only those who scored more then 75%. Thankx and best wishes to all.

Namaste Sir,

My Roll No. is 51590031 and i have secured, 70,84 and 130 respespectively (81.14%)

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp