LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
4 hours ago
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
4 hours ago
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
7 hours ago
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
yesterday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Namita Bayan and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted an event

7 Days Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on AI IN EDUCATION AND RESEARCH at Assam

October 9, 2026 at 6pm to October 15, 2026 at 7pm
Monday
Namita Bayan is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Sunday
Hemanta Kumar Biswal posted an event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Sunday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Sanjana Saini
Saturday
Sanjana Saini and S. Jaffer Basha are now friends
Sep 24
Shariyan Ahmed and INDU ROHILLA are now friends
Sep 24
S. Jaffer Basha joined Dr. Badan Barman's group
Sep 24
Dr.S.Raonak Salim left a comment for S. Jaffer Basha
Sep 24
Dr.S.Raonak Salim updated their profile
Sep 24

Hi, Sir / Friends,

This is Jagadish, I have Joined in Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation on 22/06/2013 as Field Officer, scale is 9300-34800 GP 4600. its a central Government Job. Place of Job is at Mumbai.

As a Field Officer I have to Move 5 states MP, Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Rajasthan. to do inspection work. Every month 15 days I have to visit the Libraries for doing Inspection.

_____

 

 I have Written APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) for Degree College Librarian, I have 100% chances for getting job as Degree college Librarian. Pay Scale is 15600 - 39100 GP 6000. its a state Government Job and place of job is at home town State and District.

APPSC Result is going to come in this month.

Please tell me what I have to do. which job I have to select for my future life.

 

I will be grateful to you for your valuable suggestion to build my life fruitfully.

 

Thanking You Sir.

with regards

Jagadish

Field Officer

Western Zone

RRRLF

Views: 1326

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Hai Jagadish,

first of all congradiulations,

I am Saraswati Rao, from Ananda Rangapillai Library, Pondicherry University.

I want your phone number, other wise you call me. My mobile number was 9488435037.

" Same like you i got Jr.College Librarian Job in AP, but I Joined in PU Library because  it's a central gov. job but now i realized that native place job was very good for our family life. After marriage we have to face so many problems, pl. go for college librarian job. By experience i telling you....

note down. he got married one week back only.

Jagadish it's better to change i think. but choice is urs.

sir

you should always look forward in your higher growth. be a librarian  and render your service.

 

Family always comes first. We do all this for family. 

If you will stabel, your family will be. Choose your native,

I am in central govt. job and i miss my family all the time. I can not move when they need for me. If you have opportunity, don,t think about your graduity, pf,whatever..........

All the best

Hai Jagadish,

congradiulations,join for Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation

I am Brajesh Dhanger as a Librarian Sri Aurobindo Institute of Pharmacy, Indore (M.P.). 

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp