LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
7 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
8 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
8 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
15 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

Validity of BLIS and MLIS through Distance Education from Annamalai University

I have done by BLIS and MLIS through Distance Education from Annamalai University. Does this degree valid for any government job? What about its validity for higher studies like Ph.D.?

Views: 2151

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Hi Manoj Kumar 

its valid not a problem in the government job also.

Thank u sir

hai Manjoj why not it is Under UGC norms University ok all course are approved by UGC dont vary go ahead

Thank u sir

Hai dude am also done my C.L.I.Sc.,B.L.I.Sc and M.L.I.Sc in Annamalai University.Currently am studying PGDLAN & Working in Central Govt Institute Under MHRD. 

Thank u mam

Hello  Mam Ur doing PGDLAN in annamalai univeristy?? Can you give me the details it is really useful to study PGDLAN course in distance mode??

I am preparing for Ugc Net exam of library science so which objective book is best for me. Please guide me and sujjest the name of books. 

Hai Mohamad Tarique,

You can purchase Harihant publishers is the best book for preparing for ugc exam. paper 1 and 2

I like it  Sir

Hi Manoj I also planned to join in Annamalai University do you have soft copy of the materials ? Kindly help me it’s emergency 

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp