LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Friends ,
Now the time you were waiting for bringing your heart in your eyes drew near.
19th July 2013 is the date that will decide a long-drawn episode of one year's legal battle against UGC. By now we are in decisive moment and so we have to act ourselves, because slightest gltch on our part will boost our enemy.Therefore my special request to all the victims , please hurry up to deposit your share of Rs 2000/- to fight this case in the Hon'ble Supreme Court. On 19th July , the hon'ble SC will either reject SLP of UGC or assign us further date of hearing. But I would like to tell you all that the victory, our cherished goal , is in sight.So Unite and fight; because fight brings right and right might. In this struggle you have to loose nothing but tension and worry .So make a hurry.I convince you confidently that the certificate you will receive by now will have far more value than the one you will get by clearing any other examination in the days to come; because this certificate will carry fragrance of your struggle and sincerity. This is enough for now.Thank you.

contribution Rs. 2000 -/- to the A/C No: 33103216396 of Mr. Prabhat Kumar & others (IFSC Code: SBIN 0003857). I request the scholars all over the country to join the "Academic March for Justice for UGC NET June 2012 Victims".

plz contact  ph..09410789808 & Manish jha..ph no.. 07428287953...

Views: 908

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

please dont pay the money, they are bogus.

they are cheater 

yes really

You r right Mr.Ajay. We must aware this kind of things.No need to pay attention towards this kind of mis-guidelines.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop