LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dear Sir,

I have 206 marks in june 2013 UGC NET result. But UGC declared the result again in December. Latest answer keys of UGC shows that the marks of two questions are given to all appeared candidates. If I get 2 marks more I will should have qualified in the UGC NET. But I also checked the latest result and there is no changes in my result.

Views: 869

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Madam

I think there is no any update in June 2013 Answer Key only June 2012 and 1 Question and December 2012 2 Questions are corrected by the UGC and marks given to all the appearing candidate in this examination. In June 2013 no Answer key is corrected by UGC

you should check your account from where you apply for the net and click link e-certificate. 

Mr. Zubair UR correct. But in june 2013 UGC had provided two wrong answer keys. As shown below:

Paper II; Q. No.36 Match the following:

List – I                                             List – II

1. Unity of command                              i.  Specialization
  2. Unity of direction                                ii  Strength in unity
  3. Esprit de corps                                   iii  Orders from only one person
  4. Division of work                                  iv.  One boss, one plan

Codes:

a          b          c          d

(A)             iv         iii         ii          i

(B)             ii          iv         iii         i

(C)             iii         iv         ii          i

(D)             i           iv         iii         ii

Answer according to UGC NET updated answer key is - Option (A)

The right answer will be Option (C).

Paper III Q No. 26   Which set of rules is applicable for exchange of files over Internet?

(A)     FTP/ IP

(B)     HTTP

(C)     HTML

(D)     HYPERLINK

Answer according to UGC NET updated answer key is - Option (B)

The right answer should be Option (A).

You know, I send reference(IGNOU study materials)with demand draft of rs 5000/-  to UGC. But UGC have done injustice with me. The answer key had not yet changed. Now, I have done RTI to get clarification from ugc Why they unchanged answer key. Please give me suggestion what shoud I do now? I need only 2 marks to qualify net.

Dear A K Mondal

Yes you are absolutely right. These two question answer is wrong after the updated answer key published by UGC after grievance. I also check these question your option is right but UGC not correct these question.

Ms salini and Md zubair, please suggest me the way of getting right justice from ugc.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop