LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

UGC NET June 2012 victims will get justice very soon.

For more details contact Ashraf Khan 09911047562 

Views: 1004

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Mr. Ashraf K on what basis we can hope the same

Halkar Sir, only waiting is our hand

Dear all petitioners and non petitioners,
It is humble request to all petitioners,
The joint account has been created and its only aim to get justice. This is our last battle against ugc. I request to all victims those who attend the protest and those who did not attend the protest please contribute the money in this final battle. Those who are financially good or not should contribute according to their limitation. With all support only we can get justice. Today i am contributing 2000 Rs. in joint account. So friends, please do it fast as it is our moral duty to support them.

SBI saving a/c no. is (33103216396) and IFSC code (SBIN0003857).
Friends ! This is the last moment of our war with UGC. I appreciate that you have shown laudable valor in the action so far.But real testing time has come now.So we must prove our mettle by this moment. We should not indulge in petty differences in our groups.This is joint venture , that must be carrlied out like-wise. After A/C has displayed by Manish Jha , we have to contribute minimum Rs 2000 /- per head. I think this is the paltry amount for which none will hesitate. Hope you will do it.Thank you.

Dear friends,

We have created Joint account in SBI ,New Delhi. Name of account holders are Mr.Prabhat Kumar(09871843337), C.K.Choudhary(AIR Force official),Mr.Ashraf UN Nabi Khan(09911047562) , Manish Kumar Jha (07428287953). SBI saving a/c no. is (33103216396) and IFSC code (SBIN0003857). Contribution amount is Rs. 2000/ per member. We will not allow anyone to shatter our dream. What people think about me ,doesn't make any difference for me. I have no difference with any one. But we have every right to fight till the end. Every thing will be done in fair manner and every transaction and expenses details will be shown on FB. We need the help of every regional coordinators. Please keep your receipt with you.Scan copy of the pass book is given below. We need your support for this final legal battle against UGC. We are in direct touch with Baliram Bhange jee who has given every information right from the beginning of this case.
Thanks from 
Aditya Baba Law, Praveen jee, Narendra Pandey, Ashaf jee, Niraj kant jee, Joginder jee,Manish jha, Bhavesh jha, Amit Kumar, Rudrarup Mukharjee, Amlendu jee, Pushkar mishra,C.K. Choudhary, Abhisekh kumar, Manoj kumar, Milan shee ,Vijay Goyal,Pankaj patel,Prasant kumar,Ajay Gupta,Amrender jee, Anil Jharotia and others.

---------------------------------

With deepest regards, 

Anil Kumar Jharotiaaniljharotia@yahoo.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop