LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Latest Activity

UGC-NET June 2012 marks response by LIS professionals

Dear LIS professionals, based on the UGC-NET June 2012 LIS professionals marks data collection upto 23.08.12 made by Mr. Prakash Y, here is an attachment containing consolidated statement after omitting datas such as below UGC minimum marks, Duplication of datas, etc.,  Those who not find in this list plcheck the data from the source and put your response again.

Views: 3361

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

sir 

i only want to say that paper 2nd is very easy than paper 3rd ,so how any student perform 1000% in 3rd paper and in 2nd only 40%

Sir'

i also obtain mar 62 + 66 + 90 = 218

thanks for sharing this link ananda sir you can share tins link to see the updated data https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlpubEu6IZEqdFZOQnN4aj...

Hello Mr. Prakash

I really do not know how you arrived at my marks in III paper but I uploaded 106 as my marks and they appeared so in other survey sheets but you mentioned it as 70 . If you are thus basing on wrong details your survey is futile.  Please take care  before uploading.

anybody any idea about cutoff marks

there is no cut

I think not only think lots of persons are given wrong marks in his/her feedback i.e. eena 1st paper 40 2nd paper 40 & 3rd paper is 150 can anybody believe this. So don't worry anybody lots of persons given this type of marks. OKKKKKKKKKK

kindly let me know the source to get list as you got it.

Upload Files

note to vijaysrinath kanchi sir it is very irresponsible reply by you. i have done this survey to help the lis professionals so you can see there is no any wrong data i have done of you marks you can see the below link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlpubEu6IZEqdFZOQnN4aj...

sir this data not include my marks my marks is

1.54 2.60.3.106 please modify the data and involved me also in this list

thanku

Mangat Ram

Haryana

Cat. Sc

Maharishi Dayananda University , Rohtak

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop