LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
14 hours ago
Reeti Brar and Shadiya are now friends
14 hours ago
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
19 hours ago
shankar das updated their profile
21 hours ago
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
yesterday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
yesterday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
yesterday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
yesterday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
yesterday
OSS Prasad updated an event
yesterday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Saturday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
Saturday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
Saturday
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Friday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday

UGC NET e-Certificate for December, 2014 examination: Unable to Log in to the Linked Email Id

Dear Friends,

Due to some unknown reason my Gmail Id, which is registered with UGC NET Bureau for UGC-NET 2014 December Examination is not working at present. Now I am unable to log in to UGC NET Account as because I forgot the password for the and as I cannot log in to Gmail, so even cannot re-set its password.

Do you have a solution for this. 

 

Views: 740

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Antil,

I checked for your email and found that the account was deleted and is no longer recoverable. Kindly note that you can delete your Google Account at any time, but you may not always be able to restore it.Once it’s deleted, you can't use it again later, and you can't create a new Google Account with the same username. So your route to the email is completely closed. But dont worry. You have another route. Try to log in to UGC NET Website, and try to recall your password. If you cannot recall your password, try probable password you generally used while login to other account and systematically record them in a note sheet. I hope by this way you will be able to log in to the account within a week. If it wont solve your problem, kindly physically approach the UGC NET Team with a detail letter stating what went wrong.

Dear Sir,  You can Retrieve Your Password in Both cases.

Sir, At the time of NET December 2014 by Mistake I, mentioned wrong e-mail ID while filling Online Form and I was trying my active e-mail Id to get my e-certificate and unable to login, but whenever I checked my Admit card e-mail ID was wrong, ie ASHOK.BHATT@GMAIL.COM while this is not my valid ID niether I ever creat this ID. Then I put this wrong ID and retrieve my UGC Login Password. Please check your details in Your Application Form of e-mail ID. Try This.

thanks for give suggestion. 

I have  sent all my documents to UGC but till now I didn't get my e-certificate

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp