LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Those who qualified UGC NET DECEMBER 2014 can download their e - certificate now by entering  their registered mail id and password in the link (www.ugcnetonline.in).

Views: 6440

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

check out this page/link

Please go to this link http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/ugcdec2014.htm
Then click on "I cant access my account?"
Then select one of the option I forget my password or I forget my application number.
after that you will have to fill up all the details asked and it should be the same you had filled at time of applying application form for the NET examination.

Try it

Hi,

What about those professionals/students who have qualified CBSE NET Dec2014 after grievance (Result declared on 3rd Feb'16) ?

Is it possible to download the e-certificate for the same?

Regards,

Sandhya

G

Dear KAMBIAKMUAN GUITE SIR.. Please tell me about the e-Certificate for Dec-2014 those who qualified after grievance..

Please kindly go through the link. if you can download it that good, if theres a problem then there will be one email( ugc), there you can direct share/tell you problem.

Dear Sir

Good Morning 

I want to know about when can I download the E certificate from UGC online website In-fact I submitted all required documents on 09/02/2016 and received by UGC on 12/02/2016 details of speed post has been attached with this mail for your kind information. Therefore kindly guide me what to do now.

Dear Sir

Good Morning 

I want to know about when can I download the E certificate from UGC online website In-fact I submitted all required documents on 09/02/2016 and received by UGC on 12/02/2016 details of speed post has been attached with this mail for your kind information. Therefore kindly guide me what to do now.

Amit Thakur

Roll No.  53590004

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop