Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
21 hours ago
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

UGC NET Dec 2015 E-certificates are Available Now

Dear Professionals,

UGC NET Dec 2015 e-certificates are now available in http://www.ugcnetonline.in. Please visit the site and download.

Best regards,

Akhil Bose

Views: 16659

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

thanks sir

what about JRF certificates?

Dear Sir,

I have qualified in Dec2015 examination.I could not find any information regarding downloading e-certificate in  my profile area using my email Id and password.Please help me.

R.Senthil Kumaran

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

click on link and login and download certificate

Thank You Sir

But I visit the link and login using my email Id and password,Icould not find nothing regarding the e-certificate download information.Please can any body show the image how log in page appears,when e-certificate download available

Hello Sir

Is it require to send the attested documents for gettig the e certificate of DEC 2015 examination.

Please guide me

I am also having the same problem , i cant download my e certificate of Dec 2015 Net. when I am giving my Email ID -the command you email id does not exist is coming what do 

Dear Sir,

When I login only my Dec-2014 certificate display but in spite of this I have qualified June-2015 NET and Dec-2015 JRF, how can I access my other both certificate, please guide me sir. I shall be thankful to you.

Yes its working..... I have downloaded.....Thanks Mr Akhil Bose....

Thanks Sir,,,
I have downloaded my certificate.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop