LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
3 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
3 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday

Dear All,

As I know, various academic Councils in our Country like AICTE, MCI, DCI, BCI, PCI etc have certain specific norms/rules/guidelines for libraries.During the visit of the teams of the Councils, they routinely check whether the institutions comply with the norms/rules/guidelines.

I want to know whether UGC & NAAC have any  specific guidelines for Libraries?

I have observed several discussions on NAAC related issues in this forum where I also had taken part in discussion but I have not found any mention of hard data during those discussion. 

I shall appreciate if I can get information on this issue.

Sincerely,

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta

Views: 10568

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Sir,Please find attached file.

Attachments:

Dear Sir,Please find attached file

Attachments:

Many thanks Shree Chothmal Verma,

I got the relevant documents through the reference #5 &#6 of the article by Mr. S.D. Vyas. Thank you once again for sharing this.

Regards,

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta

O.K. Thank You Sir

How much staff req for a medical library contain 8000 books and 10 journals ..??

As, per MCI Rules

Librarian-1

Deputy Libraian-1

Library Assistant -4

Documentalist-1

Cataloguer-1

Daftaries-2

peons-2

Dear Sir,Please find attached file

Attachments:

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp