LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
16 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
17 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
17 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

UGC JRF Holders' List with Marks (December 2013)

Please check the attched document. Marks wise arranged list of JRF Holders

Views: 2141

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

$

Hi sameer,

paper ii q.no 36 june 2012 which may be correct.match it kindly reply

unity of command   specializatio

unity of direction     strength in unity

esprit de corps       orders from only one person

division of work       one boss,one man

Unity of command - One boss, One Man

unity of direction - orders from only one person

esprit de corps - strength in unity

division of work - specialization

(a-V, b-III, c-II, d-I) 

Actually I didn't attended that exam, It's my first attempt . I checked the qustion paper now actually it's June 2013 question, please check

Sameer,

  Thanks.Ya it is june 2013 while typing i did mistake.Which material u refered.I cleared my TAMILNADU SET but it is highly difficult to clear net.I appeared for 3 times.I want to clear it by this time so suggest me the material u reffered. can  u provide me  the material .

Please check IGNOU study materials. It's very useful especially for third paper .

For UGC I checked IGNOU study materials only .

But while preparing for Kerala PSC I used "Objective Question Bank For Library And Information Science Ability Tests" by A. A. N. Raju . This book also very good one.

O K  thanks i will refer it

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp