LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. S Pachauri and Surendra Kumar joined LIS Links
9 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
Friday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday

Dear Sir,

I have passed UGC CBSE NET examination held in December 2015. At that time I did not have Master degree in library and information science. Now, I have this degree and qualified for Assistant Professor. I need to know that the address of NET office, where I can send my documents to get my NET certificate. Please reply on priority basis as I need this certificate on urgent basis.

Views: 586

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Hai,

                  UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION

                    National Educational Testing Bureau

                        University of Delhi South Campus

                               Benito Juarez Road,

                                 New Delhi-110 021

Thank's sir

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp