LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
25 minutes ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
5 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
8 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
12 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Dear Professionals,

                  I am practicing WINISIS 15_3 at home. There some problem arises in Data Base Definition File (FDT, FMT, PFT, FST ), I could not solve the problems by reading the CDS/ISIS for Windows reference manual 1.5 version. I request to the library professionals to give some tips for it.

Views: 774

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

what type of help u need?

Thanks for reply. I need FDT particularly print format

Sir

You can help me to import the data from CDS/ISIS. I would like to transfer the data in table format.

thanks regards

V K jain

jainvinodjain@gmail.com

I have attached the FDT, FST, PFT & FMT files in text formats. You can view the first 3 files as txt files. If you need any more help please send me a email.

C. Sugumaran

Scientist / Engr SF., Documentation Officer, LPSC /ISRO Valiamala Trivandrum

c_sugumaran@yahoo.co.in

Attachments:

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valuable attachment. I shall practice it . If any problem i must send you email.

Prem Chand Mondal

premcmondal@gmail.com

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp