LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
19 hours ago
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
21 hours ago
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
yesterday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
yesterday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
yesterday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
yesterday
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
yesterday
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
yesterday
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
yesterday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
yesterday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
yesterday
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
yesterday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode shared Dr. Badan Barman's group on Facebook
Monday

An Article on LIS Education, Employment and the Most Popular Blogs on LIS

Dear all,

I am happy to share the most awaited article of mine which was published a couple of months ago. The article is about LIS education LIS employment and the most popular blogs on LIS. The third one is the most interesting part. The article was presented and published at XXXIV IATLIS National Conference on LIS Education Research and Training (LISERT) Capacity Building and the Sustainable Development Goals, Central University of Haryana, Mahendragarh.

There are so many blogs available till date on LIS, I have chosen a few of them including mine. The blogs are very much helpful to acquire various information on LIS like jobs, recent events, study materials etc.

I am very much thankful to LIS professionals like Manju, Vivek Kumar Yadav, Saloni, Prakash Das, Anamika, Munish Kumar, Niranjan Mohapatra, Sakkaravarthi, and O. Seshaiaih, (sir/mam) for helping on data collection. I am also like to thank especially to Dr Bhojaraju Gunjal sir for various tips on the study.

Hope you will enjoy reading it. I couldn't able to share the full article as I haven't received the post-conference volume yet. But I have attached the PPT presented there. If anything you want to suggest, always welcome. Do like, comment and share your experience. For more articles like this, you can also visit here.

Article | PPT

Thank you

Views: 1137

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

good attempt and congrats
i would like to know the procedure in presenting in a conference

Thank you for your appreciation.

Presenting in a conference depends upon your creation and flow of your contents. You can google your question. There are a lot of solutions you will get from there. How to create your PPT, how to keep the flow, how to present it and all that.

thank you
and could you please provide your number so that i can discuss with you if you dont mind

Sure, 9732007360

Congrats sir,

please put full length article for download .

Dr. O.Seshaiah

Thank you, sir,

I will upload the full paper open once I receive the post-conference volume.

Dear Wasim,

I am happy to read your full-text article. Thanks for your interest to choose this topic for a research analysis. Due to lack of time my blogs DrLibSc is not upto date now days, but after seeing my blog on a research study really I am motivated to give a few times daily for my blog. Before this a MLIS student from Karnataka University also mentioned my blog in his Dissertation. 

Again thanks for mention DrLibSc Blog in ur research. Hope you will send me the full-test after publication on my email ID nmohapatralis@gmail.com

with best regards,

Niranjan

Thank you.

I am happy to see you motivated seeing my article. Lack of time is a common problem for all blog writers, especially who are maintaining single-author blogs. Even I am also facing the same. Hope we all would spend some time on our blogs to update us as well as for the community.

It's already published but I haven't received the post-conference volume yet. Once I receive the volume I will upload the full-text open.

Dear Friend,

It is well written, processed and resulted. Very nice work.
Congratulations and Best Wishes...

Keep it up.

with best regards,

Munesh

Thank you, sir,

 I am also excited about this work. The motive was that when I have started my own blog some people asked why you are doing all this. So, I really wanted to know what are the impact of these blogs and website in all aspect.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp