LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Rahul Devkant updated their profile
3 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
6 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
9 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Seminar, Workshop and Conference Organized in August, 2017

Dear All,

Can any one suggest a source from where I can find a list of workshop, seminar, and conference organized in August 2017? As upcoming events are given in LIS Links, can I get past list of the same from LIS Links.

Views: 572

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Dimple,

Here is a link to the Past Events

I would like to request you to kindly go through all the tab provided in the header of the LIS Links Website. We have much more resources for most of your professionals needs!

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much, sir, for your reply. Actually, I find the  link after I posted this message

. 

Dear Ms. Dimple,

The NASSDOC of ICSSR publishes list of Forthcoming Conferences as a regular quarterly publication. You may write to Dr. Indra Kaul <indrakaul@icssr.org> or <kaulindra@gmail.com> You may ask for the July-Sept issue wherein you will get to know about the Conferences of August.

Sincerely,

Siddhartha S. Ray

Calcutta

Thank you very much, sir

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp