LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
18 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
21 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Result of KVS Examination for Librarian Held in February, 2018

When KVS will declared the result of Librarian exam conducted in Feb 2018?

Views: 10962

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Aisa kuchh nhi h

Exam cancel hoga 

Qki is per case ho rakhi h

I have called in KVS they reply me that the result of KVS librarian exam will be declared in October. he refused to tell his identity,  

Thanks Mr. Shekhar.  Now I can hope for Mid October as you personally confirmed from KVS staff and it must have some relevance!

Thank you very much @Shekhar. and Thanks to you@Avinash

Hi friends I also tried to connect KVS but did not respond at all

I also have tried to call kvs, I have dialled every number on kvs but nobody is responding I even emailed kvs, almost every person on the list but still, I have not received any response. We should publish it in the newspaper that why it's taking too much time to declare a selection list of a librarian.

tou kya wo regional website pae upload karey gae kya

RO Bangalore also

Kisi ko appointment letter Mila kya ???

dear friends plz upload if u get any list from any regional office

Alka congratulations.......

have u got email from the regional office?

NO sir i didn't got any mail 

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp