LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Change is Needed for LIS: UGC NET Guide Book Provided by LISLINKS

Dear all,

As the UGC has decided to conduct Paper-III in objective form, the guide book provided online by LisLinks requires an immediate change in the same. Give your views.

Views: 1576

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

badan sir, is it possible to release / bring out objective paper III  book before june NET exam ??

@amit kumar Singh
Thanks for your comments. I am exactly trying to do it. Just thinking about the platform / online form / software that can be used to compile such information.

Sir i brought the descriptive type book please Prepare the objective type in printed version as soon as earliest, because its very use full for the middle class people. those who are not use the internet at all the time

Book (by Barman Sir ) is also very useful for interview point of view also as In book there are so many current topics like RSS Feed(Really recall syndication), Rda , web 2.0  etc.

Yes

firstly concept should be cleared
then we will solve any objective type question

its my point of view

SMS service may also be started for the purpose.

Preparation for third paper required more concentration  because each and every point is important. I think the objective question paper does not mean that exam will be easy. The pattern of exam modified to simplify the evaluation. Candidate preparing for NET exam required more wider reading and point wise study. Of course material in this regard always helpful , as it save  the time.

yes Mr. Ashraf your perception is very much true. UGC would come up with a more sophisticated plan for paper III this time too.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop