LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
9 hours ago
Reeti Brar and Shadiya are now friends
9 hours ago
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
13 hours ago
shankar das updated their profile
16 hours ago
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
yesterday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
yesterday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
yesterday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
yesterday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
yesterday
OSS Prasad updated an event
yesterday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Saturday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
Saturday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
Saturday
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Friday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday

Regarding UGC NET E-Certificate held in June, 2013

Respected Professionals,

          I have qualified UGC NET held in June, 2013. But, I have not receive my certificate till date. Regarding the certificate, when i clicked the e-certificate download option, a message shows on my account that i have to send my documents to NET Bureau for further processing; and i have also did that. I have send my documents to NET Bureau on 14th of march, and worried of not receiving my certificate I called the helpline number of UGC NET, they told me to wait till 14th of April, because it requires one month for processing. But today, 25th April and still I am not receive my certificate and now whenever i try the number, it engaged or unable to respond. I have wrote many e-mail also, still their response is zero.

           So, if in this forum, anyone know any alternative number of NET Bureau or any contact details whom i can contact to get my certificate, it will be very thankful. Because, i tried all the things, but UGC NET's response is zero. If this will happen, then we will lost the faith on UGC. Some of my friends also having this problem, they are also yet to get the certificate.

           A Humble request to UGC; please don't play with the life of Students.

Views: 1099

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I know its annoying, but there is no option. The UGC had to deal with lakhs of students every day. It is not possible for them to respond to each and every email. Just wait a few days more (may be another fifteen days). I am sure you will get your certificate by this time. For the time being you can print out the result and mark sheet and your admit card and goes on applying for any vacancies.

Thank you so much Badan Da.. It means a lot to me. Today I again called and this time they answered my call and they say that They will notify me over the phone regarding the certificate. Yes, till than I will follow your suggestions. Thanks again.

U can apply any whwre with Admit card & Print of NEt result..

Thanks Apurba Da...........for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks to all of you.. Today, I got my NET certificate. I am Very Happy now.

good & congrats.....

 give me your mobile no.

im also getting same problem

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp