LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
16 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
18 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

 I would like to inform all the members of LIS Link that I have received a nice multi coloured Certificate & a beautiful metal memento for the LIS Link Scholar Award for 2012.

I am thankful to the LIS Link authority and grateful to all the members of LIS Link to provide me opportunities through this forum to interact with my co-professionals spread across the Country and beyond & share my experience with them!!

I take this opportunity to congratulate other two co-recipients of this award for the years 2010 & 2011.

Thanks to you all.

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta 

Views: 1799

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

congratulation sir...

Congratulations sir @@@@@

Dear Sri Subhash S. Mayangade,

Thanks for your good wishes.

Sincerely,

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta

Congratulations friend

Thanks Sri Gurmeet Singh Ji.

congratulation sir...

Thanks Sri Deepak Bagdia for your good wishes.

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta

Dear Siddhartha Shankar Ray sir

Heartily Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!!

hopes you will keep continue  your valuable guidance for this year also 

Thanks & Regards,

Digambar B Waghmare 

Many thanks Sri Waghmare.

As you know I am rather of old generation.

And because of the age & seniority, we are some times kept away from the young generation while, even for sheer professional reasons it often require to keep connected to each other. The LIS Link has provided me & people like us this unique opportunity to interact with our Co-Professionals of diverse fields of activities. For me specially, it is quite enriching. everyday I learn one thing or other from you all especially the young ones. I am thankful to all of you who helps me to keep away from being rusty!!

Regards,

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp