LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Qualifying Criteria of UGC-NET: Published on 08-03-214 in Dainik Bhaskar Bhilai (CG)

Views: 4938

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I don't think it was too difficult,

You are right Anand Ji really third paper was too difficult i have asked my friends but many of them couldn`t clear third paper.

One more imp thing by how long UGC will publish the updated answerkey because it is too late.

Mahesh Bedre This month last week or next month 1st week (before 5th April 2014) revised key with result... And this is as per present key and if he changed more den 3-5 quest grace or change the option (A B C D) automaticaly cutoff will be increas 208, 192, 178

I agreed with you Nitesh Devu Naik. December NET paper 3 was very difficult as compared to previous one. I think Paper 3 result will make the cut off very down.

Dear A K & All

As for as Paper Third is concern, going through analysis, only two ANSWERS are wrong in my view. In Paper Second, again two ANSWERS are wrong. In Paper First, one is found wrong.

There are total five wrong answers, I think aggregate 2 or 3 Answers would be corrected by UGC in Final & Updated Answer Key.

December, 2012 Result was declared on 25th March 2013.

Therefore, I Think December, 2013 Result would be declare near to above date, i.e. 25-29th of March, 2014. 

I explain all dates of dec. 2012 exam:
First time ans. Keys Upload on site 18-02-2013,26-02-2013 was last day of feedback,updated ans. Keys and result upload on site 26-3-2013, mark display system open on 28-3-2013.

Its okay Sir but updated answer keys must be uploaded now because result would be published one week later to updated answer keys it means we expect it on or after 18 march 2014.

No chance every time he is published both revised key with result this time also same... Procedure....

NEWS ON CGSET DEC 2013

Regarding Net new OBC criteria, I am confused.

Because every time cut off marks depends upon overall performance of candidates and discipline wise and categorywise it differs.

How can they apply this new criteria particularly for one category and in all disciplines?

CG-SET Dec-13 News

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop