LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
5 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
10 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
12 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
16 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Hello Sir/Madam, I wanted to get a copy of the book A comprehensive book on Library and Information Science through online so I followed the link given in the LisLink page and also transacted the amount for 1copy. But I am facing some issues in uploading the screenshot of my payment for which I am unable to proceed to submit my details and postal address.

Kindly help!

I shall attached some screenshots for reference and proof.

Thank you.

Views: 595

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Sir,
Please check the following-
-File size: If it's more than the limit, pls compress the file online.
-File format: PDF, JPJ, JPEG etc.. You can convert the file format online.

Let me know if this method won't work.

Thanks,
Manjunatha.S
Librarian | Jyoti Nivas College Autonomous

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp