LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. S Pachauri and Surendra Kumar joined LIS Links
10 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
Friday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday

Hello Sir/Madam, I wanted to get a copy of the book A comprehensive book on Library and Information Science through online so I followed the link given in the LisLink page and also transacted the amount for 1copy. But I am facing some issues in uploading the screenshot of my payment for which I am unable to proceed to submit my details and postal address.

Kindly help!

I shall attached some screenshots for reference and proof.

Thank you.

Views: 596

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Sir,
Please check the following-
-File size: If it's more than the limit, pls compress the file online.
-File format: PDF, JPJ, JPEG etc.. You can convert the file format online.

Let me know if this method won't work.

Thanks,
Manjunatha.S
Librarian | Jyoti Nivas College Autonomous

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp