LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
1 hour ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
4 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
23 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday

I have Installed Koha at our institution. I encounters the following problem.

1. When I am adding the authour name in catalogue i got the following error message.
Can't call method "auth_tag_to_report" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 588.

2. 000- 008 tags aren't come automatically (usualy click the if tag the data will appear).

3. After adding the books entry in catalogue I can't retrieve the data through "search the catalogue".

Kindly help me sort out the above mentioned problem and send books framework.

Views: 525

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

pls check online koha wiki

1. Koha Version?

3.16.11

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp