LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
2 hours ago
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
2 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
11 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday

I compiled a list of 346 PhD theses in Library and Information Science from India. I think this is the biggest list available. This list is available over:http://oajse.com/LIS_Directory/index.html

Views: 12945

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Don't just eat, chew and digest them! (if by chance u find them worthy enough of doing so!!??!!)

mr. Barman,gd eve,

                             its vry good effort,we appriciate ur work.I've another suggestion regarding this work.Alongwith this work if u want to specialise ur work u should also provide informartion about P.hd course admission adverstisements as well as deadline of admissions advertised by different indian universities alongwith its test dates to our LIS community.

We are doing it since the origin of the LIS Links site itself. Please consult our following page

http://lislinks.com/forum/categories/admission-notification-for/lis...

Dear Badan.This will be very nice if one can check the titles of the PhD in LIS Link. I am very much sure I can hit the page.Badan,The http://lislinks.com/forum/categories/admission-notification-for/lis... link you have given respond with the following text...'Our apologies – this page was not found'.where can I get information for PhD admission?

sir,

   u may also provide information about the P.hd topics in allied streams i.e. Management,Finance,Human resource,Architecture etc.

I think its not within our scope.
i want interest your project pls send me rvsadaria@gmail.com

sir

i want serch the phd. topic so pls send me blog web side so  i can serch the phd. title

 

phd ,theseski list kaha milegi pls send me detail and i am giving my mail id also  so  pls u can send  on my id    jojaresapna@gmail.com

hello sir,

 

it is really a big work and really helpful for all the research scholars , also for all the professionals.

 

with regards

surbhi saini

 

Thanks for your comments. I cheked your blog, but it will not fulfill my purpose.
Great job..

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp