LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
1 hour ago
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
3 hours ago
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
14 hours ago
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
14 hours ago
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
14 hours ago
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
14 hours ago
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
15 hours ago
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
15 hours ago
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
19 hours ago
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
19 hours ago
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
22 hours ago
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
yesterday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode shared Dr. Badan Barman's group on Facebook
Monday

Open Access Journals Search Engine (OAJSE): http://oajse.com/

I completely redesigned the Open Access Journals Search Engine (OAJSE): http://oajse.com/ and wants your valuable comments on this. This time the site is targeted to develop as an individual site. I am also ready to add the journals in some other subject areas. Please feel free to add the subject areas under which you want to see the journals or mention the subjects of your parent institute so that I can list out the journals under those subject areas also.

Views: 2001

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

The usages level of OAJSE is increasing by 2,930.77%.

Just like LIS Links, I hope it will be another popular site in the days to come.

Very shortly we will modify the whole interface to make it more userfriendly.

All these are just for your kind information.

Now onwards OAJSE will be funded by (cost of DNS and hosting) Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University for 10 years. It will be available over: http://oajse.com

Congratulations! Really it is good attempt. 

Better you would index National & International journals separately for more clarity on journals.

It would be good to segregate Engineering subject like Civil, Mech, Computer etc. as Engineering is broad subject area. I would appreciate you, if you could do this for our community.

Thanks for your efforts.

I dont found sufficient journals in the field of engineering to subcategorize it. When the list will goes long, i will try to subdivide it under your mentioned subjects.
Excellent efforts for OAJSE. Congrates

Lost touch with Lislinks for a long time.

You are doing a wonderful job.

I found a number of improvements / enhancements.

Shall shorly send a small donation. Your credit card gateway (PayPal) accepts only non-Indian payments!!

I am all admiration for your passion, energy and enthusiasm. Keep it up.

Please try to  add some title in the subjects gerontology and geriatrics - my pet personal topics, now

Sir,

Thanks a lot for your comment. I note down your topic "gerontology and geriatrics". I will try to include journals under those subject areas also. However, for the time being you can use the following link to retrieve articles from Open Access Journals under your subject areas: http://oajse.com/subjects/medical_science.html

or more precisely This link

Just now I added the journals of  Gerontology and Geriatrics in the http://oajse.com .

In the year 2006-07, I carried out an extensive research work on aging and its related problems. I sent all the information I have collected during the research work to a Delhi based Research Supervisor (He never disclose me his name, I used to get my monthly payment through a third person). I was working under him as Research Assistant for the entire Guwahati region. I will see in my home, if a copy of that research report still with me, I will send a copy of it to you. I hope it will be useful to the people like you. 

I am really sorry to inform you that I dont found the copy of the report in my home.

Its a very good attempt. i must congratulate u. its going to help many librarians. thanks alot. pl add journals for Fine Arts and Tourism also.

Dear friend,

kindly add journals on  "Special Education - All Disabilities e.g visual impairment, hearing impairment, mental illness and mental retardation etc, subject area"

 

 

Kindly add Sanskrit journals

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp