LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
14 hours ago
Namita Bayan and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
14 hours ago
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
21 hours ago
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
21 hours ago
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
21 hours ago
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
21 hours ago
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
21 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted an event

7 Days Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on AI IN EDUCATION AND RESEARCH at Assam

October 9, 2026 at 6pm to October 15, 2026 at 7pm
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Sunday
Hemanta Kumar Biswal posted an event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Sunday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Sanjana Saini
Saturday
Sanjana Saini and S. Jaffer Basha are now friends
Friday
Shariyan Ahmed and INDU ROHILLA are now friends
Friday
S. Jaffer Basha joined Dr. Badan Barman's group
Friday
Dr.S.Raonak Salim left a comment for S. Jaffer Basha
Thursday
Dr.S.Raonak Salim updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. U. PRAMANATHAN and Dr. Anjaneya Naik are now friends
Thursday
Raj Tilak posted an event

6th LISACON 2026 at Bangalore. India

November 12, 2026 at 9am to November 14, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Paradip Sen Roy shared their event on Facebook
Thursday
Dr. Manoj Das posted an event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday

Non Receiving of CBSE UGC NET E-Certificate Dec 2014 In-spite of Submitting all Required Documents.

I would like to say on the subject mentioned in the forum that, I didn't get UGC NET DEC 2014 E- Certificate so far after submitting all required documents on 12/02/2016, When I tried to download the same the following massage has been appeared. I attached Indian Post Office Speed Post Details for your ready reference. what to do now, kindly guide me and oblige.

UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION
NATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TESTING BUREAU
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, SOUTH CAMPUS
BENITO JUAREZ MARG, NEW DELHI-110 021

 
No. F.15-6(DEC. 2014)/2015(NET)
 
Dear Candidate,
 
In connection with the UGC-NET held in December 2014, you are requested to submit copies of the following documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation and official address at the above mentioned address to the Head, NET Bureau for further necessary action at this end :-
 
  • Covering letter with details of the candidate, i.e., name, father's name, mother's name, roll no., contact number, date of exam. etc.
  • Consolidated Mark list of Master's degree.
  • Master's Degree/Provisional Certificate of Master's degree course.
  • Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for Date of Birth.
  • SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (if applicable).
  • PWD Certificate (if applicable).
  • Research experience with necessary proof from the university/institution mentioning the period of research (applicable only for JRF).
  • Admit Card of NET(Dec. 2014).
If the above documents are not in English/Hindi, a translated version duly attested by the issuing authority may be submitted.
 
In case of grading system in post graduate examination, you are requested to attach conversion table (duly attested by the issuing authority).
 
With best wishes,
Head, NET Bureau
UGC
 

Thanx 

Views: 1707

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Just wait till March End. You are expected to receive it within that period.

OK thanks

Sir

I have a question in this regard.

Sir I had applied in Net as an appeared candidate and cleared it indec 2014. But till date I could not complit my Mlis. Hopefully it would be completed by July 2016. Sir should I send the documents after I get the result of Mlis?

When you submit the docs then only you get e-certificate

Dear Mr. Amit,

I am also facing same situation. I had sent required documents twice but still waiting for e-certificate. I had also contacted helpline no. 011-24116316, they said wait for 15 days.

This is one of the example of how our system works. Still after one year of result declaration  we are not received our certificate. Is this we call Digital India?

Still hope for good.

Jagdish Nathgosavi

Librarian

DPS Vijaipur, M.P.

Dont wait check your document what you sent the board not will be in other language its should be in English or Hindi including your caste certificate............ replay me

Mr. Govind,

I checked all my documents as per given guidelines. there is no caste certificate or language issue.I think it is all mismanagement by UGC-NET. There is no one to solve the queries of the candidates. The person on helpline gives only general answers.

Jagdish Nathgosavi

No Friend When i called they just told this reason today i sent all documents one more time....

Can you please give me the contact number of UGC NET office that works ?? 

Thanx

Dear govinda.
Thanks for update
Hi Amit sir,
Sane issue for me also, I trying to contact over a phone to them but nobody answering the call which as given in the website ..i have mailed to the given mail id Still no reply from them.
So have sent one more set of documents ..
Please any body get update on this issue please let us know... or please post in lislink so we can update yourself.

Thanks & Regards

Ganesha H
Librarian
Bengaluru
I am also facing same situation

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp