LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Rahul Devkant updated their profile
3 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
6 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
10 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Dear All,
My Roll No. 46590138 from category OBC with Non-Creamy layer. 
As the result declaired today 
 
 
Roll No Subject Code Name Paper-I Paper-II Paper-III Aggregate
46590138 59 SUBODH DAHAKE 52.00% 58.00% 58.67% 56.57%
Now I come to know where they did the mistake. It is in Paper-I. My paper-I score should be 66 (See my OMR sheet omr 1-2.jpg), but they calculated only 52 !! I am clueless about what to do next..

Views: 2878

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Hows your percentage in Third paper is 58.67%, Why it is in fractions? if one correct questions has 2 marks then it has to be perfect percentage, not in the fractions

Paper-I Paper-II Paper-III Aggregate
33590406 59 RAJNISH SHARMA 46.00% 44.00% 58.67% 50.86%

My percentage is also 58.67% in paper-111.

Hello,

Most of the candidate got marks in point even me too. if their is no negative marking so how its possible? If any one have answer so pls explain it.

the marks are in points because 3rd paper was of 150 so... i got 82 so i have 54.66%

But what about Paper 2, percentage is in fractions. 

boss leave the fractions but could you plz just tell me what should I do because I am qualifying the criteria, the error is at their end.

What you have attached? your answer sheet? or UGC NET official answer key? Have you solved all 60 questions in Paper 1 ?

see d OMR sheet

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp