LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
13 hours ago
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
13 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
20 hours ago
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
yesterday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
Thursday
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
Thursday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday

NET June 2014: Your e-certificate is temporarily not available. Kindly wait.

Hello Friends

I am qualified in Net June 2014 but still i did not get any certificate from UGC.  This massage is shown in my online profile account "June-2014 : Your e-certificate is temporarily not available Kindly wait. Contact helpdesk for further information'. Any one get any link or certificate from UGC, if you have any information regarding this please inform me.

Views: 2870

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

we have to wait for some time

Dear Deepak,

I also found the same information in my link. I think we have to wait for some time. Need other responses on this matter which will mk understand the actual situation.

Surajit.

I also got same message when try to download e-certificate

I have also not got the e-Certificate. I called to UGC helpline. It was busy. Even I have written to them by covering letter.

I too got the same message..

I got my e-certificate.....But I didn't get my JRF letter...

when you got your e-certificate, can you upload your certificate on the forum, it will be useful as a reference for other members those who qualified in NET June 2014.

thanks for your prompt reply, please upload full copy of your e-certificate separately.

Still now this message is being displayed "June-2014 : Your e-certificate is temporarily not available Kindly wait. Contact helpdesk for further information". Do you have any idea regarding this? 

Since I'm JRF qualified..I think they may be 1st issued e-certificates to JRF holders and then others...That's not clear about that....Please contact UGC...

I thing you are right we should wait for same time.

any one knows when ugc will send jrf award letter at home?

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp