LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Net exam june 2015  correct Anser

Paper no 1 series no C

Ques. No 18 – 2  (cbse ans  4) there are natural gas is also renewable natural resources

Ques. No 19- 1 (cbse ans  4) socio-economic background of teachers and students is impact factors of teaching. Because Exam.- teachers salary is not satisfactory and students soci-economic background is very poor

Ques. No 30- 3 (cbse ans  1)  explains concepts and principles for primary level to high educational  level need. So, correct ans is 3 not only 1 because inspires students to learn not need to primary, secondary level  

Ques. No 49- 2 (cbse ans  3)  here cbse give correct option  a,b,c not d. But d) selection of communication Channel is also correct Exam. T.V.is effective communication channel for mass communication not phone, conference etc. so, choose effective communication channel is correct option . there are correct ans is only -2 not 3

Paper no 2

Ques. No 44- 1 (cbse ans  3) Questionnaires prevent personal contact with respondents. YES THIS IS WRITE BECAUSE WE ALSO SEND QUESTIONNAIRES BY POST, E-MAIL ETC. So, write ans is 1

Paper no 3

Ques. No 1- 2 (cbse ans  3) http://deity.gov.in/content/copyright-0

1. Ques. No 46- wrong (cbse ans  4) The original 1753 collection has grown to over thirteen million objects at the British Museum, 70 million at the Natural History Museum and 150 million at the British Library. The Round Reading Room, which was designed by the architect Sydney Smirke, opened in 1857. In 1972 The British Library Act was passed by Parliament, bringing the Library into operation with effect from 1 July 1973. But year of foundation of british library is 1753.

Ques. No 47- wrong (cbse ans  1)

Ques. No 62- wrong (cbse ans  1)

Ques. No 73- 4  (cbse ans  2)

All friend this is my person opinion  so, give me suggestion. Plz give feedback for cbse for correct ans.

Views: 3150

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

kindly let me know the wrong answers in net june 2015.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop