LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
4 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
5 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday

I am working on GSDL software for building up the digital library but am facing some problem in building it. When I build the collections it shows rejected. So please help me what could be the problem. I need help urgenlty

Views: 788

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

In GSDL, under the Gather option you have to pool your source file.  Then you have to ues the correct plugin (plugin for pdf, jpg etc are available) you have to use the correct plug in. Then you have to use the build the collection. Attached one book for your guidance

In GSDL, under the Gather option you have to pool your source file.  Then you have to ues the correct plugin (plugin for pdf, jpg etc are available) you have to use the correct plug in. Then you have to use the build the collection. Attached one book for your guidance

Attachments:
thank you sir.

Sir I try to do as you said but its still not working.It is rejected

Hai Athini,

please send e-mail to this address they will guide you properly. greenstonesupport@iimk.ac.in

sunitha@iimk.ac.in

first you select your directory than you check your collection size then you build up very long size file has rejected.

thanx sir

thanx mam

You may join me via team viewer,so that remotely I can resolve ur problem.

Download Team viewer, install then contact me.

thank sir i will do that

Dear Athini,

 

Thanks for posting a question on GSDL. Presently I am designing a Digital Library for my library using GSDL. I am  learning lot of  things in GSDL. It is a exellent, simple software  for creating Digtital Library. Any librarian can create Greeenstone Digital Library easily without much knowledge of  IT.

 

Please open librarian interface > open demo file and check what are the plugins, indexes classifiers used for demo, follow the same for your sample work.

 

Mr. SUGUMARAN attached GSDL Beginers Guide will be very useful to you.

 

You can contact me over phone in office hours so,  I can help you. My mobile no. 09840519737

 

If you have less collection for building. You can send me data through CD. I can build the colllection in my syestem and send it to you. You can simply add it to your GSDL.

 

I am really very intrested  learning more about   GSDL. If  you get any other  clarification please send mail or call me.

  

Email:  hari_karthick2000@yahoo.com

 

Thanks & regards,

H. Karthiban

 

thank you sir.ill contact u through phn in office hours.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp