LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
8 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
8 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday

Name of websites for M.L.I.Sc. Course Papers

Although I am an M.L.I.Sc. student I need some materials relating to my course of study. So, please give me some websites link through which I can access my course related documents.

          

Views: 609

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Just go to the following website and put your query in the Search Box. I am sure you will find almost all materials related to your syllabus.

http://www.netugc.com/

Thanks u sir

PG Pathshala is a gateway to PG Classes in all subjects.

Pls go through the following link

Thanks

http://epgp.inflibnet.ac.in/

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp