LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
21 hours ago
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
21 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
yesterday
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Friday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
Thursday
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
Thursday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday

Dear all

 

We all agree our beloved Lislinks forum was very supportive during our preparation for NET examination.  NOw it is time to find how many of the Lislinks members have qualified in the NET examination whose results have been declared yesterday.

I request all the NET qualified members to kindly reply.

Kanchi

By the way I have qualified the NET June 2012.

Views: 1643

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Out of the 973 qualified candidates, it is time we all should know how many candidates are lislinks members.  Please share your valuable inputs.

I too cleared the Net June 2012

Congrats sir,

 

Please share your paper wise scores.

sir

I am very happy to say that I have qualified the NET exam

LIS Links forum play a vital role to crack the NET exam. We are very thankful to all LIS Links member for such a good cooperation.

Congratulations to you sir, Please share your score and roll number.

Hi, This is Jagadish Bujugundala  I am happy to say that I have Qualified UGC NET JUNE 2012.

I am very thankful to all LIS Links members for such a good cooperation .

with out the LIS Links I hope I could not qualify NET.


Thank you very much friends.

with regards

Jagadish

Ph.D Research Scholar

Pondicherry University

Congratulations sir, will you also please share your score and roll number as well.?

I have cleared my ugcnet June 2012.

I am very thankful to LIS Links members.

Congratulations madam, Please share your score and roll number as well.

 

hai i am also cleared

Reg No:13590045

64,78,112=254/350

congratulations sir.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp