LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. S Pachauri and Surendra Kumar joined LIS Links
9 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
Friday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday

LIS Links Coaching Centre for UGC NET Examination December 2016 Conducted by CBSE

LIS Links Online Coaching (http://coaching.lislinks.com) for UGC NET Examination Conducted by CBSE's Enrollment supposed to be from 1st August, 2016 but uptil I didn't get any kind of info. If any one of you have please let us inform as soon as possible

Views: 2181

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Hi

I know some of websites please go through it. They also conduct mock test before the exam. 

www.lisquiz.com

www.netugc.com this site is to solve paper I, II and III
www.examrace.com. this is is solve paper I, II and III
Regards,

Dear Lingam,

Thank you for refereeing to the free sites. The third site in your list is developed by myself. So, I am very much happy that my site is included in your compiled list. I have another site that may be proved to be useful for the students who are looking for free sites. The website address is

http://www.cbsenet.com 

Madam,

           Thank you so much for giving such useful link to me our library professionals.  It will also motivate us to clear the NET

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp