LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Library & Information Science related questions for the Interview

Dear All Lis Professionals,

Good Morning

I have an interview in a private university at Delhi, will u pls help me by replying,what type of

questions I have to face..........? Pls, send me latest trends in library & Information science related,

new famous software related and new techniques, technology and method related questions with their answers in our LIS. I am waiting for your reply......!

Views: 6489

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Please sir send me the answer of all these question

My e-mail id surjeetk09@gmail.com

Sir,

please provide answer to these question to me also in my id -deba0611@yahoo.co.in

waiting for your reply...pls 

Thank you very much 

thanks .plz give me ans also at my mail id- maheshsingh9.2010@rediffmail.com

sir please give me the answers of these question on my mail id. 

rakhitomarster@gmail.com

Please give us the Answers at vikramjadhav@outlook.com, vrj_vikram@rediffmail.com

Thanks

plz provide answer to these questions to me also in my mail Id-srpkumarnlk@gmail.com ,It is a humble request.

Dear Sir its on Nice Effort please send me these above mentioned questions with answers to my mail.. bmmahendrakumar@gmail.com

thank you

Dear Sir,

Thanks Sir for a good question which are normally asked in an interview plz send answer of the these question in My Mail Id- prmd.singh@gmail.com . I will waiting for your reply.

Thank you so much.

pls give me answer of these questions. harman.jatti37@gmail.com

send me also answers of these above imp questions on my email id: mahelib@gmail.com

Thank U sir

SI RPL SENT ME THE ANSWERS KEY PL AT niteshsinghpawar@gmail.com

thanks .plz give me ans also at my mail id usharohilla2000@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop