LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
7 minutes ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
19 minutes ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
7 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
16 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday

Dear All,

Please find here link to download latest version of Koha  live DVD (16.05) on Ubuntu 14.04. Please note that Koha has changed the version naming structure i.e. earlier it was like 3.18, 3.20, 3.22 but now its 16.05 almost the nomenclature is similar to Ubuntu versions.

Koha Livedvd : https://sourceforge.net/projects/vkmkoha/files/


Further Please feel free to contact in case of any difficulty or you are willing to implement Koha in your library.

Thanking You.

Views: 1900

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I'm having only 32 bit operating system,can i use this link. and then how to use this link 

OPAC - http://127.0.0.1
Staff Client - http://127.0.0.1:8000

(will not work this link before install?)

Yes, you can use it ever you have 32 bit computer.

Vinod
Sir,I wanna implement koha in my library but I have a doubt. Should I dual boot koha live CD along with Windows or I directly install it.
I am doubtful because I am told by my folks that it is risky to dual boot.And on the other side, I don't want to lose Windows by directly installing Ubuntu. Please guide me.Also, I want to know about data migration. How much time will it take to migrate a holding of 14000 resources. Can I do it on my own or will I have to heir a professional. Sir, please reply soon.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp