LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

nidhi singh updated their profile
2 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
21 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
21 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
22 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday

Hi friends
I want to use NewGenlib Software in my Library. I have installed the java sdk & postgsql in my system as per installation page of the web site.

I cannot find the file what they gave images of the file in Newgenlib installation.

I am using windows 7 OS. Can anyone help me in this situation?

Views: 1187

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I took the help of info@verussolutions.biz team, they will only install it for you (its a free service)

Thank

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp